Monday, January 12, 2009

OSYTHE Progessing into the world of Magick

Yes, you read that right. Each day she becomes more involved with the Compass of Life. Don't know exactly what that is? It's really fascinating and multidimensional.
But where does it take Osythe? Little hints will keep on coming.

In the meantime, why not enjoy my award winning short story, THE MATCHMAKER. Yes, it won an award. Second place in a contest over at LSAR.



Here’s the link to the pdf:

http://www.aithnejarretta.com/downloads/THE_MATCH_MAKER.pdf


Before you leave, why not hit the subscribe button so you’ll receive the updates for LEGEND OF OSYTHE & AMON?


Thanks!

~ Aithne

2 comments:

Catherine Bybee said...

I just love this story!

Unknown said...

You want to know something crazy? I still love it, too! I get all choked up. Dang, why is that? Thanks for posting a comment and letting me know you're reading.

Osythe is coming soon! ;o)


Aithne